Why would my ex unblock my Facebook ?

My ex left me after 2 years for her current bf. We broke up a year ago. She blocked my phone and Facebook multiple times throughout the break up. We have not spoken in 7 months and I have not seen her in a year. She has blocked my Facebook about 6 times. The last time we talked, she threatened me with a restraining order. 8 months into the BU, she randomly unblocked my Facebook for about 2 weeks and blocked me again for no reason. In this time frame, she tried friending my closest friends on Facebook and small talking with them. My friends and her were close when were together but ditched her after the BU. 2 months after this, my friend went out to eat with my ex and my ex’s bf. My friend said my ex asked how I was doing and stuff in front of her bf. My friend said it was awkward for my ex’s bf. However, she said my ex seems really happy with him. A month or so after, my ex unblocks my Facebook again. So what is my ex doing? She has not contacted me and we are not friends on Facebook .

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds kinda psycho to me. Very creepy too. I guess it's normal to perhaps block someone and then unblock them one, maybe twice, but that many times? That's bordering on insane. She likely has been doing that to still check up on you. She might have moved on and all but I guess she kept wondering about you. Now she might have finally seen the light and realized it's immature to keep you unblocked or something. I'd assume her reason for not contacting you is because she's not interested in a friendship but perhaps wants to show that she's over whatever weird, immature phase she was in. Don't block her. That does seem petty. Just move on with your life now. Don't give her the satisfaction by playing the same game as she did.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why are you so hung up over a mentally unstable girl? I don't know when she'll contact you because she has been so unpredictable before. Just move on please.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• she is definitely trying to screw you over. From the sounds of it I dont believe that she is completely happy in this new relationship, and i would be surprised if it were to truley last. But I dont think she knows what she wants. Stay AWAY from that. Bad news. Sounds like the type who wants to have her cake and eat it too. Also it sounds like she unblocks you to creep on your page, possibly to see if you have any new female associations. Do you have a new girlfriend? In regards to blocking her, im not sure. on one hand you dont want to come across like your bothered by her but on the other you need to take away some of the control she has assumed. Maybe it would be best to just block her and then you could move on and stop thinking about why she has blocked/unblocked you?

0|0
    0|0
  • She has moved on, or maybe trying to at least. Just don't get back together!

0|0
    0|0
    • How would I get back together with her if you say she moved on? Also why would she be asking about me infront of her bf?

What Guys Said 3

• Wow! I think you're thinking too much into it. I am curious why you're keeping count of how many times, and remembering when, she blocks and unblocks you on some silly social networking Website. I recommend a couple of beers and a relaxing afternoon away from your computer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop stalking her. Don't worry about what she is doing with her Facebook .

0|0
    0|0
  • She is trying to screw you up. Stop letting her. Ignore her and your friends will be loyal to you. Stop giving her power over you. Any woman flirting with restraining orders is baiting you so she can scar you with one or some other vile practice for life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes