Why would my ex unblock my Facebook ?

My ex left me after 2 years for her current bf. We broke up a year ago. She blocked my phone and Facebook multiple times throughout the break up. We have not spoken in 7 months and I have not seen her in a year. She has blocked my Facebook about 6 times. The last time we talked, she threatened me with a restraining order. 8 months into the BU, she randomly unblocked my Facebook for about 2 weeks and blocked me again for no reason. In this time frame, she tried friending my closest friends on Facebook and small talking with them. My friends and her were close when were together but ditched her after the BU. 2 months after this, my friend went out to eat with my ex and my ex’s bf. My friend said my ex asked how I was doing and stuff in front of her bf. My friend said it was awkward for my ex’s bf. However, she said my ex seems really happy with him. A month or so after, my ex unblocks my Facebook again. So what is my ex doing? She has not contacted me and we are not friends on Facebook .

33

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds kinda psycho to me. Very creepy too. I guess it's normal to perhaps block someone and then unblock them one, maybe twice, but that many times? That's bordering on insane. She likely has been doing that to still check up on you. She might have moved on and all but I guess she kept wondering about you. Now she might have finally seen the light and realized it's immature to keep you unblocked or something. I'd assume her reason for not contacting you is because she's not interested in a friendship but perhaps wants to show that she's over whatever weird, immature phase she was in. Don't block her. That does seem petty. Just move on with your life now. Don't give her the satisfaction by playing the same game as she did.

• Why are you so hung up over a mentally unstable girl? I don't know when she'll contact you because she has been so unpredictable before. Just move on please.