My ex boyfriend called me crazy?

I was with him for 8 months, it was the first proper relationship we had been in for the both of us. He broke up with me saying that he doesn't think a relationship is right for him anymore. I was nothing but the perfect girlfriend to him, never once was i crazy or even over protective, i let him get away with things that other girls would have gone mental about.

2 weeks ago when i was out he spotted me and said to me that he's still in love with me and regrets breaking up but it's still probably the best thing for us as i deserve so much better. Last night at the same club I saw him with another girl and saw him take her home too, a girl who I went to college with spotted me outside and said that she had talked to him earlier that night and said to him why had he split up with me and he said because she's crazy... Thankfully our mutual friends all found it funny and didn't believe this but..

I've done nothing since splitting up with him, I deleted him from Facebook , I stopped talking to him completely - he is always the first to initiate conversation and on a night out I act like he's a stranger. Do I speak to him about this or not? I don't like being talked about like that.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, don't waste your tears for him because according to me you deserve a lot much better guy than him ^_^

You know, many girls somehow believe that if they put up with a guy's bad behavior long enough, that he will eventually see how much she loves him, and will love and respect her equally in return. Unfortunately, this is a totally misguided notion.
    Most guys want a fun, self-confident girl, who respects herself, and who doesn't need him to have a good time. Once a guy knows you can't live without him, and will put up with any selfish or bad behavior he dishes out, your chances of keeping him challenged and interested in you goes right out the window.
    Not only should you respect other people, but you should demand the same degree of respect for yourself. You should never put up with any kind disrespect from anyone, especially a person you are in a relationship with. You will have a much better chance of keeping a guy interested in you if you stand up yourself, than if you allow him to walk all over you.
    Just remember that there are 4 billion guys on the planet. If the guy you are with starts displaying negative, or disrespective behavior towards you, be willing to walk away. If you do, it's very possible he will chase after you with new found respect. A respect he will never have for you if you can't respect yourself enough to leave.
    hope this helps :)