If my ex is " done with me" and has "moved on" then why is he so angry and refusing to talk to me? I'm totally confused.?

He said this to my friend. He refuses to speak to me. If he does respond to me, he just curses me out, and tells me if I died tomorrow he wouldn't care.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's your ex, your past, don't over think it too much, it's not worth it. Sounds like he's a bit bitter or grumpy about the break up. Move on, don't waste your time thinking about it, he sounds very immature and careless.

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, I believe he has been very immature.

• Show All
    • Thank you! I just realized that by contacting him I'm giving him the power aren't I?

• Exactly. Why would you want to speak to someone who said he wouldn't care if you died tomorrow? What a waste of space. Hold your head up high, leave him be and find someone worth your time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like typical post-relationship bitterness. He's moved on so hearing from you is not something that he likes. Leave him be.

Remember that you cannot be liked in the world by everybody. I find that far too many women chase guys who do not like them just to hear them attempt to make them like her and it puts them in a very unhealthy situation. There will be guys who do not like you. Just leave them be.

1|0
    0|0
    • You can't be both. You're either bitter and still upset or you have moved on.

• Show All
    • Yea, I know. I'm very confused. He went from very sweet, and loving, to the complete opposite in the matter of a week. I'm very well aware that he loved me. He spent a lot of time and money fixing my car and asked for nothing in return. He would always introduce me to his friends and family with the biggest smile and seemed like he was really proud to call me his, and then I don't know what happened. I really don't. I do not think he just stopped loving me though.

• Sometimes you can see a guy's "true colors" after a breakup and it's usually not good. Plus stuff like the favors he did for you being unreturned can cause him to resent you now that the relationship's over. He could see it as "wasted time."

• It sounds like he's got issues and is having a bit of a sulk.

2|0
    0|0
    • I have zero clue why we broke up to begin with. He's got me completely baffled.

• Umm, I imagine he's refusing to talk to you because he's "done with you" and has "moved on", don't you think? :P

1|0
    1|0
    • If someone has moved on, they no longer get angry with the person they moved on from. They just become indifferent and don't hurl insults.

• Yeah, and there's more ways than one that a breakup can happen too ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Most people just don't like talking to their exes in general. You need to move on or something and don't make horrible comments about him not caring if you Died. An ex of mine died and like a lot of people were really sad including his other ex, sheesh

0|0
    1|0
    • I think you really misunderstood the question.

• Show All
    • just ignore him

• I have been for about a week now. Still hurts though.

• I think it is time for you to stop trying to talk to him and just move on.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes