If my ex is " done with me" and has "moved on" then why is he so angry and refusing to talk to me? I'm totally confused.?

He said this to my friend. He refuses to speak to me. If he does respond to me, he just curses me out, and tells me if I died tomorrow he wouldn't care.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• He's your ex, your past, don't over think it too much, it's not worth it. Sounds like he's a bit bitter or grumpy about the break up. Move on, don't waste your time thinking about it, he sounds very immature and careless.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, I believe he has been very immature.

• Thank you! I just realized that by contacting him I'm giving him the power aren't I?

• Exactly. Why would you want to speak to someone who said he wouldn't care if you died tomorrow? What a waste of space. Hold your head up high, leave him be and find someone worth your time.