ladies: after you dump a guy and still maintain contact?

what's it saying? are you keeping tabs? are hoping he will grow from the break up? she still talks to me and we've only been broken up for a week.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely keeping tabs.

If you still like her as more than just friends, cut contact off with her completely. Let her know a life without you 100%.

If she truly likes you she'll come crawling to you and that's when you turn your game on on her.

A little story for you:

My ex GF broke up with me 3 months ago. She wanted us to be "friends", I told her I couldn't because of my feelings for her, and she was literally pleading with me. I told her no and walked off and cut all contact with her.

3 months on she's till trying to move on, but it definitely seems that she still likes me (a lot). It's only a matter of time she realises what she's lost and she'll crack.

I know it sounds mean, but love is a game.

• Yes I'm starting to realize that a game has to be played.

• Just stick to your guns, and by that I mean don't show her your cards. If she sees what you're doing, you'll blow it. Girls love knowing a guy is fighting for her, as soon as she notices he's "fading away" she'll question herself to a point when she'll have to contact him. But even there, stick. to. your. guns.

Good luck.