Does staring really mean anything when it comes to exs?

I've heard from a lot of people who think staring isn't a major factor in your ex wanting you back. In fact, they say it has NOTHING to do with it and shouldn't be taken into account as a sign.

But the funny thing is, is that I look at my ex because 1) I still like her very much 2) I miss her 3) I want her back.

She constantly stares at me to a point that she's implicitly telling me "come talk to me" or "give me a smile".

Is the type of stare important?

If I catch her looking at me and she looks away, what does this tell me?

If I catch her look and I look away, I look back and she's still looking. What does this mean?

20