How do I stop thinking about her?

An old workplace was the first environment that showed me any kind of positivity. I grew up in an abusive home, I was considered learning disabled in school and violently bullied. The people at that place were more caring than my family and for some reason two of my closest friends decided to work there too, so now everyone I know works there.

While working there I developed feelings for a coworker and shit hit the fan when I told her, so I chose to quit after only a year and a half. Then I got cancer. Everyone reached out and invited me to spend time with them at that workplace. I like being there and seeing my friends, but the more I spend time with them the more I think about her. I don't know what to do. I feel like shit and the only thing that makes me feel better is that place and those people, but thinking about her is inappropriate and driving me insane. I just want to move on, but can't cut off the only thing that makes me feel good.

10