Guys! Why you cheat to your lovers?

Hey, i am interested, why if we are in relationship we cheat to whom we are together?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• From a good guy perspective point of view, because:
    1. There is a lack of responsibility or duty in the relationship (failure of the girl)
    2. This relationship has not gone on long enough to be worthy of special treatment
    3. Guy realises he was blinded by love and in an incompatible relationship
    4. Guy realises the girl is a different person after uncovering her "true nature"

Yes I know this is kinda biased that the guy is not at fault, but I am just imagining a scenario where the guy is a good guy because I can relate better to that.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Nope never. I believe in marriage. And that you need to work at it. And it is hard sometimes. But something I have learned is we need to keep our spouse fulfilled will physical emotional and spiritual needs. Because cheating does not have to be sleeping with someone. But I feel that is how it will end if you don't just lean on you spouse and the them lean on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever been in a relationship with a guy, and then passed by a REALLY good looking guy? If you ever have, you should know the answer to this question.

0|0
    3|0
  • facebook or anther cheat tools,difidjflk-facebook

0|0
    0|0
  • We are stupid boys forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Because monogamy isn't for everyone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1