How much is a divorce! is it expensive?

most people say a divorce is expensive. but I guess they say that when the bills are due... but I looked it all up and I can't seem to get a valid answer how can I get this information b4 I start making moves I do need some information on how to go about it. I really need to get a divorce y'all im broke some keep that in mind too! lol
we don't have anything together no kids no house no apartment we only been married a month we both or in school and are broke!

27

Most Helpful Guy

• If you and your soon to be ex-wife can agree on things, you only have to pay the filing fees and fill out the divorce forms (pro se divorce) yourself.

It didn't cost more than $300 for my divorce, but the financial costs of the debts and assets is what was rough.

Keep it amicable between you and your current spouse and you should be able to file and attend one court session, and you're done.