Why did my ex send my bf a friend request?

Me and my ex dated a year. He broke up with me and hurt me really bad. I chased him after we broke up only for him to play me worse. I got tired of it and to ally moved on after 2 years we haven't spoke since then. I have a new bf who loves me and treats me nice. My ex sent my bf a friend request on fb. My bf knows if my ex but he doesn't talk to him. In fact he hates him for hurting me. Why would my ex send my bf a friend request and we haven't had contact in the last 2 years

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be best if your ex tried to stop getting involved in yours and your new boyfriends business. I really think he's just trying to stick his nose in. If he wanted to sort things out with you he'd speak directly to you. Since him and your current don't know each other the f/r is sort of unnecessary without there being another reason.
    The other side could be he's they kind of guy who just adds everyone and wasn't thinking about you too much when he sent the request. However given the history and present, i doubt he'd be socially unaware enough to send a request to his ex's new guy and think nothing of it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE