Why did my ex send my bf a friend request?

Me and my ex dated a year. He broke up with me and hurt me really bad. I chased him after we broke up only for him to play me worse. I got tired of it and to ally moved on after 2 years we haven't spoke since then. I have a new bf who loves me and treats me nice. My ex sent my bf a friend request on fb. My bf knows if my ex but he doesn't talk to him. In fact he hates him for hurting me. Why would my ex send my bf a friend request and we haven't had contact in the last 2 years

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be best if your ex tried to stop getting involved in yours and your new boyfriends business. I really think he's just trying to stick his nose in. If he wanted to sort things out with you he'd speak directly to you. Since him and your current don't know each other the f/r is sort of unnecessary without there being another reason.
    The other side could be he's they kind of guy who just adds everyone and wasn't thinking about you too much when he sent the request. However given the history and present, i doubt he'd be socially unaware enough to send a request to his ex's new guy and think nothing of it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't tell your boyfriend to not talk to him. Because then it looks like you're trying to hide something. Just ignore it. Be the better person and if your ex tries something, let your boyfriend handle it. If your boyfriend truly loves you, he won't let your ex ruin anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, he's an ex and it's for a reason why they called "ex".
    Tell your BF either ignore the friend request or block him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That is weird. My guess would be maybe he's a little jealous and wants to see what you moved onto. Wants to see if your new guy is better than him. Could be an insecurity reason. But that is weird after two years he'd do that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes