How do I get over my ex boyfriend that I dislike for many reasons?

My ex boyfriend that I dated 2 years ago is like a fresh wound to me still. I really really really dislike him because he did some real shady shit to me that I would never do to him like for instance he bought this beautiful promise ring and the few weeks after that he started talking to his ex girlfriend that he said died in a car accident and got back with her and left me hanging out in the dark. This day he has a newborn baby girl and my friend keeps sending me pics of her telling me how cute she is when I can care less about the child. My ex texted me and told me if I want to sleep with him and I went off on him saying he needs to get the hell out of my face and to leave me alone. What do I do with this. I want to forget everything about him because he's just bringing back memories I don't want anymore, it's just making me want to make him feel what I feel.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yikes! What a loser! Anyway, the best way to forget about him is to get him out of your life... This means block him on everything you can block him on, including text message, if you have the right phone and software. Second, you need to tell this "friend" of yours that you don't want to see his baby... And if you already did, then you should probably evaluate your friendship with them, because they are only adding fuel to the fire.

You're doing right by telling him to leave you alone, but I think at this point, the best thing to do is ignore him from now on, even if you can't block his texts. Maybe he is just trying to get under your skin and see your reaction to all this. Either way, he's a moron.