Me and my fiancé are getting married in about 3 months and I know I want to marry him. Do I discuss my concerns now or wait til after were married?

We have known each other since we were kids. I'm 31 and he's 34 now. we have been dating for 2 years and we don't argue or fight! we have good communication skills but I once confronted him about a girl he was talking to last year because she would call his phone and he would talk to her when he was at work but wouldn't answer at the house when she called unless I wasn't there. He said she was just a friend. I told him he must have something to hide if he wouldn't talk to her while I was around. His policy is "don't ask don't tell". We talked it over and she doesn't call anymore but now I wonder if he just felt like she wasn't worth him losing me or did he just find other ways to talk to her without me knowing. How do I get over this issue because it makes me wonder should I trust him now because he has lied before. Everything seems fine now and I'm happy as ever. I just have these feelings in the back of my mind every now and then. Am I over reacting or do we really need to talk about this? And if so, how do I a bring it up?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You are over reacting - but if you're this much of an insecure nut then marriage is not for you. You'll be divorced in a few years, even more bitter and less trusting than you are now. It won't be good for anyone.

Postpone your wedding until you've learned to trust someone, and learned what are the actual reasons for not trusting a *fiance* as opposed to just some guy in general.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE