What is the most horrible thing you have done to an EX?

Just curious, What is the most horrible thing you have done to an EX boyfriend or girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Slept with his best friend. In my defense he is the one who broke up with me and it was months later that his best friend came onto me. I did not go out and pursue him. I actually did like his best friend but it was kind of like karma in disguise. I'm still good friends with my ex's best friends so that ought to be punishment in itself seeing me well and happy.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i wouldn't consider that revenge but alright thats good lol

• Yeah true but it is what it is. How about you? What is the worst thing you have done to an ex?

• probably egging her house on Halloween , she used me as a place holder and was playing off that she liked me (before we dated) for a year. Yeah... fun night

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Left him for my current boyfriend overnight. One day I met a guy that left me breathless and that night I dumped my ex so I could be available for the new guy. I gambled the whole relationship in that decision, but I don't regret it. I love my boyfriend and things with the other guy would have never worked out anyway.

0|1
    0|1
    • hope things work out!

• told him he will go to hell, and slapped him! haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheated on them

0|1
    0|1
  • Slept with his best friend!

0|1
    0|1