Is it cheating? I'm about to lose my mind!?

Let's say you have a boy/girl friend but started to feel something for a person you know but haven't done anything physical at all and the person you like doesn't even know that you like him/her. Do you think it's cheating?
  • Cheating
    Vote A
  • Not cheating
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not cheating. But it's being dishonest. That's the first step to cheating. If you're with someone but want someone else, end your relationship to be fair. And happier.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No that's not cheating. It's natural to have attraction to other people once in awhile. Just see it for what it is, and don't act on it. Assuming you're with the "right" person, you won't want to act on it anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • emotional cheating technically... its "cheating" but not really. We all like someone else while dating someone

0|0
    0|0
    • do we? even if we're totally in love with one person, and no one else? not me dude

• My bad not like "i like you" like, but, little less, kinda confusing. But trust me. everyone does

What Girls Said 4

• How could that possibly be cheating? It's healthy to have crushes or find other people attractive. As long as you don't do anthing about it, you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you haven't done anything with this person it's not cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless you act on it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes