How to deal with a break up... Any chance he will come back?

Sooo this guy and I dated for 2 years and he was my best friend also... He just broke up with me bc he doesn't like me anymore that way and need to find himself... Sooo I kind of annoyed him for like 2 weeks after we broke up by texting him and talking to him at school a lot when he didn't want to talk and u have given him 2 weeks of space and he still won't talk to me bc he doesn't want to give me hope... That's what he has been telling people... So what do I do? and will he ever talk to me again?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in the same boat. He won't because "finding himself" is a ridiculous excuse and definitely not liking you no more is another. To get over guys like that is to burn pictures, delete numbers and block on social networks like Twitter, Facebook , instagram etc... One thing you should always remember is to not let the emotions of a guy like that get in your way of your other emotions. Stop giving a f*ck and just ignore him. Smiling and walking by him without tears running down your face is hard but it feels so good. Crying boosts their ego and texting and all that other jazz does to. Always remember your unwanted toys always go to the less fortunate. My mom taught me that and it works when something like this happens

• This stuff, i threw out of stuff that brought back memories from the past, practically erased her from my life and everything except my memories. Deleted her number and any friends i could get the number from just incase i got drink one night haha didn't wanna drink dial her

• Ok thanks:) I have been trying to not care it's difficult. Though and we have like the same friends