How to deal with a break up... Any chance he will come back?

Sooo this guy and I dated for 2 years and he was my best friend also... He just broke up with me bc he doesn't like me anymore that way and need to find himself... Sooo I kind of annoyed him for like 2 weeks after we broke up by texting him and talking to him at school a lot when he didn't want to talk and u have given him 2 weeks of space and he still won't talk to me bc he doesn't want to give me hope... That's what he has been telling people... So what do I do? and will he ever talk to me again?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in the same boat. He won't because "finding himself" is a ridiculous excuse and definitely not liking you no more is another. To get over guys like that is to burn pictures, delete numbers and block on social networks like Twitter, Facebook , instagram etc... One thing you should always remember is to not let the emotions of a guy like that get in your way of your other emotions. Stop giving a f*ck and just ignore him. Smiling and walking by him without tears running down your face is hard but it feels so good. Crying boosts their ego and texting and all that other jazz does to. Always remember your unwanted toys always go to the less fortunate. My mom taught me that and it works when something like this happens

0|0
    0|0
    • This stuff, i threw out of stuff that brought back memories from the past, practically erased her from my life and everything except my memories. Deleted her number and any friends i could get the number from just incase i got drink one night haha didn't wanna drink dial her

• Ok thanks:) I have been trying to not care it's difficult. Though and we have like the same friends

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You can't force anyone to want to be your friend or more, he left so if he comes back or not its up to him not you, so for the time being assume he won't come back and start to move on, it may be hard at first but you'll get use to not having him in your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not going through a breakup but I am going through a crush not working out the way I had hoped it would. I might have just lost a friendship of 5 years with this woman too. From what people are telling me they are saying just accept it and move on. Find something that you used to like to do and start it back up again. Find a new hobby and stop thinking of what might have been and think of what is and what the future holds. You deserve someone far better and that will treat you with love and understanding. Breakups happen at all stages of life and can be for any and all reasons you just never know.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• listen to se Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, and Carrie Underwood baby girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes