Should I be concerned my boyfriend has all his ex gf's still on Facebook and he still talks?

my annoyance is that he does these things... I'm not sure why he has not deleted her. I have deleted my ex bf. I'm upset. he says I'm beautiful, he loves me etc yet... still is talking to this girl. he had wanted things to work out with her before he met me, she rejected him. now she is beginning to talk to him. it's hurting me quite bad. I said it 'wasn't a big deal' but reality is I'm ready to drop him. he asked if I wanted him to delete her ; I said it's up to him and that I don't control his decisions. Right now, there is way too much drama already. it's only been a month, I can tell he's sexually attracted and physically, but does he appreciate what he has? I'm not sure anymore. wouldn't a guy just drop his ex gf in a heart beat if it upset his current girl so much? or is it that he's not over his ex? he says he's over her though.

01