I'm talking to my EX on Facebook ?

So , it has been 3 years since i broke up with my boyfriend, but now i added him on Facebook and we're talking normaly but he insistes on meeting me but i refuse , i can't fugur out where are we , are we just friends or more... by the way he keeps asking me about my self and my day activities but i'm afraid that he's trying to get me fall for him again and dump like he did 3 years ago what should i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the harm in meeting with him since you are ALREADY talking to him. Secondly, no one can MAKE you start liking them romantically or otherwise. With that said, you already know how to not get played (hopefully). He might just want friendship from you because that's what you're offering by talking to him on Facebook anyway. If you don't want to get romantically involved with someone... then DON'T.

But I also don't think its wise to just assume what someone wants from you without proper indication of that possibility.

This is why sometimes it is not wise to talk to exes until you have EVERY bit of negativity regarding the former relationship, OUT of your system. Because look at you, you're worried in large part because of the PAST.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The question is, why did you add him back in the first place?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• OMG THIS IS HAPPENING TOO ME TOO. i should send you my question. Thats how mine started out, except we remained friends and he contacted me sporadically. No harm in meeting [but do it outside of drinking] otherwise you will be playing with fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you still like him? Do you think having a relationship with him again will be okay? Do you think it will work? Do you think he will not do the same thing he did to you before? Are you ready to be in a relationship again? Do you want him back in your life? Answer all this question. Then think about your answers. If you are positive then cme back to him bit if you have doubts then don't. It's your life, you are the one who should decide for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all up to you, if you go and meet him it may put your mind at ease and see where you guys stand. Also, if you meet up, see how he acts towards you now, the same as always or has changed for the better? Friendly or overfriendly? If he's the one that dumped you it was his loss and you can control if you guys will get back into another relationship. Use your best judgment and step cautiously but no need to be afraid.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes