I'm talking to my EX on Facebook ?

So , it has been 3 years since i broke up with my boyfriend, but now i added him on Facebook and we're talking normaly but he insistes on meeting me but i refuse , i can't fugur out where are we , are we just friends or more... by the way he keeps asking me about my self and my day activities but i'm afraid that he's trying to get me fall for him again and dump like he did 3 years ago what should i do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the harm in meeting with him since you are ALREADY talking to him. Secondly, no one can MAKE you start liking them romantically or otherwise. With that said, you already know how to not get played (hopefully). He might just want friendship from you because that's what you're offering by talking to him on Facebook anyway. If you don't want to get romantically involved with someone... then DON'T.

But I also don't think its wise to just assume what someone wants from you without proper indication of that possibility.

This is why sometimes it is not wise to talk to exes until you have EVERY bit of negativity regarding the former relationship, OUT of your system. Because look at you, you're worried in large part because of the PAST.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE