Divorce - Why always women have to kept kids with her?

I have seen many divorced case. I have seen after divorce man becomes free birds, and women have to take care of kids.

I have hardly heard that man take kids with him.

I am guy. I am unmarried. but i think this is wrong.

I have seen in many case, the reason for divorce is man spotted flirting, dating or already married with another women. so if in this case women take away kids. this kind of man become free and can spoil life of another girls.

And in most of the cases women have to start job and fight a lot to grow their little kids.

I think this is unjustice. Why only women have to suffer?

What you think women should kept kids or men should? explain with valid reason.
  • In Divorce Kids responsibility of Men
  • In Divorce Kids responsibility of Women

63

Most Helpful Girl

• well you have to want the kids. and it's usually men who don't want them after a divorce, plus, women are put in the role of nurturer so we tend to be the ones who do the work with the kids, which then leads to us being seen as the better option. but, not all men want their kids taken away. who really knows if men are socialized to suck at parenting and to want ''freedom'' from kids as a result of women being put in charge of childcare and general housework by social expectations or if men just in nature don't want to care for kids-but either way, the solution is to divide the work between parents which would get rid of the wage gap, the inequality in divorce cases and get rid of harmful gender roles.