He's still friends with the girl he cheated with, what should I do?

Before we started dating, him and his friends used to hook up and at one point I'm sure they liked each other.
A few months into our relationship, he made out with her, they were both a little tipsy.
Apart from that mistake, she's never actually tried to come between our relationship. They still talk often but they rarely hang out cause she lives in a different town.

They have a really close friendship apart from just hooking up, it's clear that they definitely care about each other as friends.
But obviously he likes me more cause he's dating me but it still kinda bothers me that he's friends with her.
I've never actually met this girl or had any type of interaction with her either, is that suspicious?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• A rule for me: If he cheats on me.. and I decide to stay with him.. then he had better stop talking to the WHORE that he cheated on me with. I don't care if it was a DAY or a WEEK into the relationship. It goes with respect. Obviously, she doesn't have ANY respect for your relationship and is most inclined to do it again.

He needs to STOP talking to her. OR YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS.

I am sorry you are in this crap situation. *Love* to you. <3