Does your partner keep in touch with his/her ex? Why? Are you ok with it?

I am dating a guy who has told me about his break up before things got serious with us. He was really close or is close to his ex's kid. He has told me that if his ex needed anything he has her back. He told me this before things got serious and he just recently posted something on his Facebook about it. Now I don't like the idea of that especially when the kid is not his. I haven't asked him about it bc his grandma just had brain surgery. He has told me that he cannot see himself with anyone else but me. Should I be worried or bring it up to him? I don't want to come off as being jealous, but one day he may start a fam with someone or possibly me. I don't want her around or interfering.
Should I ask him about it? Anything I should keep in mind while I tell him?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a little, I know he gets along with a couple of them. He talk sometimes to one and even introduced her to a guy who became her boyfriend. It's just nice. He doesn't talk to much to them though. I would be a little upset like you. I'm not a jealous person but at some point... you're not dating the girl anymore so sure you can be friends... but not... best friends.

• Should I ask him about their relationship? I just dont like the idea of him running to her every need if he has no hold or children with her while we are dating or possibly get married. What can I keep in mind when I tell him?