My situation is a little complicated so any advise helps, the main question is has any girl ever taken back after she dumped him for being "needy"?

so to make things short. she really liked me at the being and i just kept pushing her away, we were not official but i "broke up" with her a few times with her and made her cried, but i always came back and slowly i started opening up. so it got to the point that i felt bad that i made her cried so many times, so i started to change. we were arguing a lot once we hit the 6 months period (i think because we were seeing each other 24/7). i was trying to fix things and i guess that's when she thought i was being too needy, because i was trying to show her that i cared, but i didn't realized that i was smothering her and the relationship. needless to say, we had a huge argument right before the holidays.. in the hit of the moment i said something that i regret saying "maybe i need to find someone else to make me happy" of course i didn't me it, i just felt that i was the only one trying. so she started crying and broke up with me. we did the whole back and forth for 2 1/2 months but it was very unhealthy, because i know the problem wasn't fixed, she'll ask me to take things slow back i'll freak out and break it off to come back a week later and do the same thing again. anyway, i found out that all she wanted initially was a break, but now even though she says cares a lot about me more than friends, she said that she doesn't see herself with me for at least a couple of months, and she wants to date other people because she's young and wants to experience things. she's 20 and im 25 fyi. did i ruin my chances for good? we finally agreed to stop talking for a while until things cool off, which has been a week now. and she already has gone on two dates that i know of.

10