My boyfriend and I have been broken up for 2 months and he literally does nothing. What's up with that?

He wanted the break up, not me. In fact he wouldn't even give me a reason for it, he's been giving me the silent treatment. Anyway, since the break up all he does is work and sit in his house, or once in a while he'll go to a bar and get extremely drunk. Maybe he's upset about the break up, even though he's the one that did it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well, when my sister breaks up with guys she still cries. its just even if it is you choosing to leave, it still hurts because of the memories and closeness you shared with taht person. i'd say he is upset.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He is trying to forget you. He might still be sensitive and sad about it and uses alcohol as a crutch. But if he is ignoring you, he obviously doesn't want to bring up any old feelings.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like he is annoyed by you for some reason. Did you guys argue a lot or something? Some people just completely shut people out once when they reach a certain point.

0|0
    0|0
    • We did argue but it was over things he would accuse me of. Nothing that he accused me of was ever true, and I don't even know where he came up with these crazy ideas.

• He just got tired of the relationship. I think it's time to move on.

Recommended myTakes