My boyfriend and I have been broken up for 2 months and he literally does nothing. What's up with that?

He wanted the break up, not me. In fact he wouldn't even give me a reason for it, he's been giving me the silent treatment. Anyway, since the break up all he does is work and sit in his house, or once in a while he'll go to a bar and get extremely drunk. Maybe he's upset about the break up, even though he's the one that did it?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• well, when my sister breaks up with guys she still cries. its just even if it is you choosing to leave, it still hurts because of the memories and closeness you shared with taht person. i'd say he is upset.