She set up a movie date with another guy while in a relationship. Cheating or not?

She lied about it, said he was only coming with her and her mom. But the truth was that she set up to watch with him and only include the mom...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say cheating, if she had nothing to hide why would she lie?
    I find that so wrong but yes I consider it cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know... and now, I just want her to be in the right direction. I don't want her being a liar and a cheater, even if she wasn't mine.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes , this is cheating. she is taking you as a option not as first choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • it sounds like she was cheating. i'm sorry. :(

0|0
    0|0
    • *sigh*... I guess... :(

What Guys Said 1

• Dump that how bud, if we were friend id bring you to a club and get you a new girl, best way to get over a girl is to dance and kiss a new one in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • Fuck man...

• Honest to god though bud, my friends brought me to a club after i was dump, after i was a bit toasted and drunk, and grinding and kissing a few girls, i forgot about her and i was over here.. TRUST in me, do this, the first thing you worry about when a relationship ends is if you'll be able to get ass and by going to te club and doing that, you show yourself that you can and it makes it all better. Good luck bud, dont chase after her please, she's a hoe and not worth it

Recommended myTakes