Would you forgive your partner for making out with someone else?

Considering it's not as bad as having an actual affair or sleeping with someone else, could you overlook this? Or if it happened at the beginning of your relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I follow the golden rule of relationships: don't do anything you wouldn't want your partner to do; and I expect her to follow the same rule.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't tolerate disrespect, so I wouldn't stay with the person.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it happened at the beginning, maybe. I'd have to be secure in that it wouldn't happen again. If she gives me any reason to doubt this, it will probably not last.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably. It depends on the circumstances and how I felt about her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like I'd be way less forgiving if it happened in the beginning of the relationship -- him cheating that early on would be a huge red flag, and I'd probably break up with him on the spot since our emotional connection wouldn't even be that developed.

If he ended up making out with another girl later on in our relationship, I'd definitely be really upset and confused -- to me, even just kissing isn't very easily overlook-able. I don't know if I'd forgive him; I guess it would depend on how the whole thing happened, how genuine his apologies seemed, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I couldn't & wouldn't overlook it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes