Do you stalk/check-up on your exes?

Let's be honest we've all Facebook stalked our exes, but how long do you continue to check up on them after the break up? After weeks, months, or years?
And why?
And if you are in a new relationship do you think that this should stop or have you kept it going?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i still cyber stalk exes of them lol.. even when i still kinda love them.. even if i regretted the rela... even when i miss them... even if i hate them... whether or not im single or in a happy rela. its just a habit now.. im over them all but i just do it i like to know whats going on lol... when the break up is fresh i probably still look up to 3 motnhs later... then ill go about 3 months without ever looking then when im really over it the join the league of exes i cyber stalk daily.. my oldest ex was like 4 years ago & i probably know his latest tweet

this all sounds so crazy but im 80% sure the ones i stalk stalk me too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really do that... i'm still friends with the majority of my exs so I guess that's like 'checking up' on them. I don't really care about anything after a break up, in fact that's a huge part of how I deal with breaking up. I want to distance myself and not think about them... checking their Facebook page everyday would only upset me i'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't stalk them. A couple of them I still keep in contact with them. One of them is even pregnant and I am good friends with her and her boyfriend. The worse thing I've done was, yes, stalk a girl who I liked a lot but never dated. When I found she was in a relationship, I removed her off my Facebook friends and moved on. That's about it.

If I were in a new relationship, I would check up on my exes if I didn't keep in contact with them. But if I were still friends with them, then I would still talk to them as long as the new girl was okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I browse their Facebook page now and again, but more out of boredom than anything else. Less than once a month though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once it's over it's over I don't stalk them ever.

The only woman whose FB page or info I ever check on is the woman I love but that's not to see what she's doing or her status it's just to see her pic (she'd made me return all her personal stuff & delete pics when we split up) - makes me feel good. I have all her contact details but never tried to nor will try to contact her.

Others if they are in touch with me I keep it that way, I don't initiate contact

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, once its over its over, if i have someone new i concentrate on the new girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm still friends with mine so I do keep up with him from time to time. I think it really depends on the two people. We had a big falling out and didn't talk for awhile but I don't think our catching up is weird at all anymore. Also I'm in a serious relationship now and I mention it to my current boyfriend just to keep him in the know.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll occasionally show up on my news feed or I'll run into him in town and then I see how he's doing. I don't really see any harm in that. It has been 6 years since our break up. I am in another relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes