Do you stalk/check-up on your exes?

Let's be honest we've all Facebook stalked our exes, but how long do you continue to check up on them after the break up? After weeks, months, or years?
And why?
And if you are in a new relationship do you think that this should stop or have you kept it going?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• i still cyber stalk exes of them lol.. even when i still kinda love them.. even if i regretted the rela... even when i miss them... even if i hate them... whether or not im single or in a happy rela. its just a habit now.. im over them all but i just do it i like to know whats going on lol... when the break up is fresh i probably still look up to 3 motnhs later... then ill go about 3 months without ever looking then when im really over it the join the league of exes i cyber stalk daily.. my oldest ex was like 4 years ago & i probably know his latest tweet

this all sounds so crazy but im 80% sure the ones i stalk stalk me too