Did i cheat, should i tell? should i just move on?

My girlfriend and i broke up 2 weeks ago after a 5 year relationship, things had been bad for quiet sometime to the extent that their was no intimacy or kissing or touching , we were almost like 2 people that just knew each other, when we broke up i was extremely hurt , i was heartbroken , angry , confused , she told me it was it we're finished don't ever try make contact or anything, the following night i went out to the club with a friend , we got really wasted on beer and shots , as the night went on this lady showed interest in me , we got chatting and next i knew she kissed me but i pulled away , then outside the club we talked and kissed again , it was just a kiss , i went home alone feeling horrible with myself , the next day my (ex) girlfriend contacted me to see if we can try work things out , i feel absolutely terrible about what i have done , what should i do? did i cheat? it was just a kiss? should i tell her? i know if i do it will be the end of us for sure , i'm heartbroken ,

61

Most Helpful Guy

• She ended things with you and said it was over for good. It was only a kiss anyway. Just because she contacted you the next day means nothing. You did nothing wrong. There's no need to even mention it. Your guilt is probably more based on the fact that you're still hurt from the breakup. You did absolutely nothing wrong, it's only cheating, if you're in a relationship. Cut yourself some slack.