If a guy cheats on you but wants to be with you again, does he really care?

We've been dating for about 4 months now. We got into a fight and stopped talking for about a week. In that time, made out with another girl. After that we took a break for few weeks (almost a month), but now he wants to get back together. Do you think he really cares about me and actually wants to be with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A relationship that is already having serious problems after only 4 months is not a good one or a healthy one. Move on. It's silly to waste your time with a guy who has already cheated on you after only 4 months of dating. You're worth more than that and you have to respect and love yourself more than you do some guy.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he misses what he had with you. He may realize he messed up and he knows it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My instinct says yes. All you can do is talk about it and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • He don't care. He only does now cause he misses you a bit but once you're back together, & he starts getting use to u again expect the same crap. Anyone who cheats has no respect for the other person & that's the bottom line. No matter what their sob story is.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sorry, 4 months and fights that result in not talking for a week? Really?
    And in that time he thought it was cool to suck some face on the side?

Yeah, sounds like a keeper.

The only reason he wants you back is because he ran out of other girls to chase for now. Next time you have another fight and don't talk for two weeks, you can be sure there'll be more, than just making out.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is such a hard question. If a guy cheats but keeps on coming back to this one girl, does he actually see something special in her? Or is he just in the business of breaking hearts? I honestly don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh come on. All he wants is that good coochie.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes