If a guy cheats on you but wants to be with you again, does he really care?

We've been dating for about 4 months now. We got into a fight and stopped talking for about a week. In that time, made out with another girl. After that we took a break for few weeks (almost a month), but now he wants to get back together. Do you think he really cares about me and actually wants to be with me?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• A relationship that is already having serious problems after only 4 months is not a good one or a healthy one. Move on. It's silly to waste your time with a guy who has already cheated on you after only 4 months of dating. You're worth more than that and you have to respect and love yourself more than you do some guy.