What to do if a girl is stuck inside a relationship with a controlling boyfriend?

So I had tried starting a relationship with a girl who just got out of a 5 year relationship and initially the good times didn't last long and she admitted she tried looking for things of her ex in me and we decided to just be friends. Then we went to a music event together and her ex was mad that she went there with me so when he saw this he started a fight with me before he got kicked out. She then removed him from all her social media and told him not to contact her anymore so I thought things were looking better for me. We went to another music event the week after that and he saw me there and tried starting a fight again before getting kicked out. His friends and that girl tried telling him to calm down and he'd get let back into event but he got mad and threw his drink on that girl and left the event. Then later on that night when that girl and I and my friends were leaving the event her ex followed us in parking lot and started another fight with me in parking lot before we eventually all got in car and left. A few days later that girl told me that she still had feelings for her ex and was still in love with him and that we should stop dating and not even be friends anymore. I'm not too upset with our breakup but I can tell he is controlling her and telling her I can't be friends with her or any of their friends because he doesn't like me and he's controlling her and she just lets him. At this point I don't care about getting her back but it just saddens me to see her go back to a relationship where she is controlled so much and verbally abused and she can't even realize that her relationship with him is unhealthy. Is there anything that I can do at this point or should I just walk away and hope she some day learns and can fix things herself?

11