What was the cause of your last break up?

I'm just curious as to why you and your SO broke up, thanks!
Also, Do you miss the relationship?

106

Most Helpful Guy

• It last just over a month, but a VERY intense month. I met her parents after only 2 weeks and we would go on 2 road trips together by week 3. I had fallen hard for her, and it seems that she did too.

We had a silly argument after a night out, we were both drunk (me more than her), I was angry at my ex friend for being racist and like an idiot I took it out on my ex. 2 days later she asks for a "2 week break", 2 days after she ends it with me... Even after 4 months she's still trying to get over me.