What was the cause of your last break up?

I'm just curious as to why you and your SO broke up, thanks!
Also, Do you miss the relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It last just over a month, but a VERY intense month. I met her parents after only 2 weeks and we would go on 2 road trips together by week 3. I had fallen hard for her, and it seems that she did too.

We had a silly argument after a night out, we were both drunk (me more than her), I was angry at my ex friend for being racist and like an idiot I took it out on my ex. 2 days later she asks for a "2 week break", 2 days after she ends it with me... Even after 4 months she's still trying to get over me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Too much work and the realisation that what I've been working towards for two decades is absolutely pointless.
    ... Oh, break UP... I thought you... Break down... What you meant, but actually... Y-Yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • The biggest cause for divorce, is marriage

1|1
    2|0
  • Don't know!

0|0
    1|0
    • And yes I do miss the relationship.

• Why did I get rated down for this? Its the truth! I tried to figure out what I did wrong and asked her - but no dice!

• A difference in opinion, lifestyle preferences, and long term goals. She wants to live in the fast lane, and I, having recently adopted traditional morals and standards, prefer to live more conservatively.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lack of physical intimacy. I didn't realize fully that was why at the time, I just knew I felt unhappy and disconnected.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• He cheated and then had enough balls to post it on Facebook knowing that I was on there and he was all like no it's not what you think so I messaged the girl and asked her if they were dating and she said yea and i said well we were too but you can have him because if he cheated on me he's so not worth my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wasn't fully over his ex gf and didn't want to be in a relationship if he couldn't be 100% in it. I understand though. I don't miss the relationship, we really weren't a perfect fit, far from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religion issues. His own personal issues.
    I was young and I didn't realize he really told me so much and no one else really, I was inconsiderate of his feelings at times. So we just ended it instantly. No contact.

I hope he's all good though.

0|0
    0|0
  • We sort of fell apart and out of love. It was a long distance relationship. It wasn't a bad breakup, we both just knew that the relationship wasn't going anywhere. I don't really miss it, it was a difficult and expensive relationship that's for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has issues about love and trusting people. Practically he doesn't trust anyone except himself. He made me paranoid. I was all the time assuring him. Now can you think that i miss him? Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I have no clue , he was too busy with his new job. And sincerely I don't miss him one bit at all

0|0
    0|0
  • It was work related he moved 1500 miles away for work. I choose to stay where I was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Job schedules.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I caused it... I have extreme trust issues, and he got tired of "walking on eggshells" So yes my lack of trust was too much for him to handle :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • At first, I thought the break up was just about lack of time, too busy... that kind of thing.
    AFTER the break up, I discovered the real reason... he was cheating and dumped me to be with her. They broke up within a week, haha!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes