Is clicking on emails from other women but not responding considered cheating?

Me and my bf have been going out for almost 2 and a half years. He is 54 and I am 50. We don;t live together, he has an apartment and i have my own house. I accidently saw his emails in his computer and he has been getting emails from this women but he just clicks onto them and does not respond. I accidently found out his password and I feel like a sneak. So now I am spying on him. The reason is because in the begiginning of our relationship my ex bf hacked into his email and found out that he has been to online dating sites. I confronted him and he promised he would not do it again and that is why I need to spy on him. When he goes to his emails why does he skip over hers and puts everything in his inbox in his trash? Then he clicks onto her emails later but does not respond? Is he trying to cheat on me or is he looking for something else?
I forgot to tell everyone that he responded in 11/2013 to the email by saying hey.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• If he isn't responding then I wouldn't consider it cheating. I think he has the right to read the email before deleting it. Is it the same woman, or multiple women?

I would say that you accidentally saw his email and noticed the emails. Don't tell him you've been spying. Also, stop spying on him. You're violating his privacy. You wouldn't want him reading your emails without your knowledge. Tell him you saw the emails and just ask him about them and tell him it was an accident that you saw them, but what's done is done and they made you uncomfortable. It's what you should have done when you first noticed them. You don't "need to spy on him," you need to talk to him.

If it turns out it's nothing, he's guilty of nothing and your guilty of violating his privacy and his trust.