Girl using me in this 'relationship'. What actions should I take?

Lots of random details so I apologize if I'm all over the place. I met this girl recently on my campus and we've been hanging out for about a month and a half. We both were really interested in each other because we just like to chill and watch sports or documentaries, and we later found out we are really into weed. She told me a little while into our time together that she was bi, but that really didn't bother me.

We hung out for a couple weeks before we had sex a few times on a weekend. She said she couldn't have sex for 2 weeks following that because she was just put on meds for this kidney thing or whatever. It's been nearly 4 weeks now but I haven't pressed the issue.

However here's how things got weird. Someone I know messaged her and she basically she said this: she is still in a long-distance relationship with her gf and has been for 3 years (she told me she had an ex), but she is allowed to have sex with guys (like me) if it's just sex. Also, she told the guy that messaged her that's she's just sticking around with me for my weed.

So what should I do? I'm obviously hurt because I thought she had legitimate feelings for me. However I feel naiive for falling for her lie. If I aggressively end things it makes me come off as foolish for falling for her game.

If I can resume having sex with her and just act cold towards her, like I'm not interested, how does that make me look? I'm really attracted to her but I didn't exactly fall for her. I'm leaning on ending things but I don't know how. I just feel foolish for falling for her game. I don't want her to smoke my weed anymore either, lol.

tl;dr, girl is pretending to be interested in me to smoke my weed, actually has a girlfriend. i was getting sex out of it initially but haven't recently. please ask questions or give advice it will be greatly appreciated. thanks...

11