Were divorcing over that? What would you do in my situation?

Ok here goes, me and my husband have been married for almost 6 years. It has been a rough ride like most marriages. For the first 4 and a half years things were great, we respected each others boundaries, wishes, wants and needs (so I thought). Well last year in February , we ended up separating over different reasons. long story short, we separated for about 4 months then got back together. We were back to together this month, for almost a year. But 3 days ago we got into a debate about other husbands and wives and trust. So he asked me if I would trust him if he went alone with his buddies to a month long binge drinking festival. I said no I would not trust you. Basically for 3 days after that comment (and constant fighting and arguing) he told me since I don't trust him 100% that he wants a divorce. SO instead of trying to help me to trust him more, he tells me he wants it to be over. So as of yesterday we are single, I looked in his Facebook and he's already hitting up other females. So I think this is his way of getting out of the marriage to be free. Any ideas? If you want more details I have plenty more.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Divorcing someone over an answer to a dumb hypothetical question is foolish and immature. I would set him on fire.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE