Like a confetti a heart is broken into small pieces...?

I was dumped by my ex girlfriend for not giving her or should i say getting her out of dept. Now how does one get over a broken heart.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Passage of time. Friends. Copious amounts of ice cream and Depeche Mode-riddled playlists.

Exercise helps too. As does remembering the negative parts of the relationship (it sounds like you have lots of ammo here, unfortunately).

• awesome now that i will try...

• The ice cream and Depeche Mode was more tongue in cheek, but the other parts will definitely help. Do something cool for yourself, remind yourself why you broke up and why you're better off with out her (despite the fact that the pain is real), and hang out with supportive people. You'll get past it.