So how many people out there have cheated all forms?

So the question is simple how many people have cheated on a bf gf wife husband ext..

Kissing is Cheating, feeling up is cheating, no B. S. you know what cheating is.
Vote and be honest.

• Cheated at least once
  • never cheated

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I've cheated once... and I still feel bad about it to this day. It was just a kiss one time, but it was still wrong and completely out of character. To my defense though my boyfriend at the time told me he was bisexual and I didn't know how to react, and the guy I kissed I ended up dating him for a year. I truly loved him.

• i dont get what your bfs sexual orientation has to do w you kissing another guy