Why is so concerned if I've changed?

my ex who dumped me got in touch few weeks ago, he was asking me to have sex with him I refused told him to go away.. then he said I never change, I'm still the same but worse. Kept repeating it over and over again saying he never liked me, he also said first time he dumped we were dumped and was adamant that we were done so expected him never to get in contact. reason I didn't have sex with him was because he was in a supposed happy relationship with another person. Found out he has been watching my online movements as well saying he was just being nosy and was only going to use me for sex, Asked him repeatable why he came back his reply purely for sex, he said last time I was bad at it I mean really laid into me how I was fat and ugly, when he contacted a few weeks ago I did ignore him first time didn't bother with him then second time I didn't I replied like an idiot... now his girlfriend and him are arguing because of me she's obviously getting his version, I've not seen ex since he dumped me and feel I've been drawn into whatever is going on in their lives.. not fair is it? I told him if he loved her he wouldn't cheat I also said to him if you're prepared to lie and cheat this early in a relationship it's doomed you'll end up on your own..

why is he being nosy in my life when he claims to not like me and why is he so bothered to keep going on I've not changed? I made him promise when he dumped me never to contact me again because he will hurt me all over again..
I'm confused he's messing with my head why won't he leave me alone to find someone who'll make me happy it took months to finally get over him was more upbeat and positive now I feel not like before but empty..

I know some will type ignore him but genuinely do still love him it's not easy I've not really many friends to give me advice or take my phone off me I struggled alone first time... I've shut myself off again

I love the guy I know he can be... the selfish twotiming rat what he is now I do not love

46

Most Helpful Guy

• All this guy wants is to know that if he needed you, that you would welcome him with open arms, but because you have rejected him, he is getting nasty, trying to make it sound like him rejecting you, but yes, he is being honest, he does just want to use you, but only if his current relationship fucks up, so refuse any contact, because if you make him feel as if you have moved on and have no feelings for him, this will really hurt him and his ego, but you have got to realise that this guy is not and never will be interested in you apart from using you, so don't ever allow that to happen, because if he feels he could, then he will use you. Show this guy that you now posses better and bigger qualities in men, make him aware that he was just a mistake and you now enjoy life. Because this guy is lost, but you, you have talent, and guys will notice this, where as he, well he will just stay where he is but you will move on, because you have now got rid of the rubbish and now have room for real men to make a move, he just has so silly girl who is willing to allow him to treat her like rubbish. Remember, you have talents, just wait for that right kinda wrong to come along, instead of settling for the wrong all the time. Get this loser out of your system and watch the real men queue up waiting to get a chance to prove their worth to you, x

• I was supposed to be going on a date today passed on it... he should never have contacted me his words were I'll be exact* I'm sorry I contacted you again I thought you'd changed* I don't think it's me that needs to change and not having sex with another woman's man is about as good as I get.. he's lying about me to her and told him she will ask you and have doubts in her head.. she will keep asking and he has to make sure his version is word for word or he end up on his own... I did nothing wrong.

• Sorry going on a date with someone else not him!! it's like he enjoys punishing me.. I did wrong when he dumped me first time chased him begged pleaded... he had no right to contact me again to put me through that...