Should I get my ex bf a gift or not?

So my ex broke up wit me a couple of weeks ago bc he was too busy and we decided to remain friends but in three weeks he has an interview for an important job and I told him if he wins the job, we will celebrate. I was thinking bout bringing a tiny muffin or whatever. But now I am unsure. He is usually busy and we don't talk as much but it would be a nice gesture. We dated for six months but known each other for 5 years.
  • Yes u should because it would be nice
  • No it be too weird
  • Undecided (state why)
    Vote C

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Do whatever you think is right it's not required and he gets the job just tell him congrats. He isn't your boyfriend anymore.

• I want to do it because I care about him not because it is required. I check up on him and if he's stress, I help him through it. He knows I care bout him.

• No problem :)