Is it just a game? What is he doing?

My friend and her boyfriend broke up. But he hasn't removed the picture of them together or taken down that they are in a relationship. She's obsessing over it thinking that he might be coming back. I've told her he just hasn't had time but she constantly stalks his fb time and she knows he's been on all the time. I just don't know what to say to her like could he just be screwing with her or is he thinking of trying again and doesn't want to remove it cause it won't be for long. Or has he just forgot about it even though he sees it all the time

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He probably hasn't even thought about it... My ex did something similar and made a big issue over how I hadn't instantly removed all photos of us from Facebook ... I hadn't even thought about any of that at all, I mean I have photos of me with people I dated like 7 or 8 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think she has an issue with them being there it's just the fact his current profile picture is the two of them and he has to see it every time he comments or does anything really.

• I'm just saying he probably hasn't noticed... I think i've changed my profile picture about 6 times since Facebook began and a few of those were because someone else suggested it.

What Girls Said 1

• Who knows his reasoning, but Facebook isn't real life. If they broke up, they broke up.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've told her that but it may not be real life but it's giving her a reason to hold on.

Recommended myTakes