Saw BF Facebook chat w another chic. EXTREMELY SEXUAL.

I didn't intend on snooping when I logged onto Facebook using his iPad but it went directly to his page and I noticed a message archive with a woman I didn't know. I opened the conversation and about fell over reading the sexual nature of this chat. Well actually the message I read was from her to him but referenced things he told her to do earlier that night in a different chat site. We've been having problems for the past year and sex is rare. It's not completely dead but close to it. I know men have needs hell women do too but I'm beside myself. I also saw he's been messaging an ex that he was very hung up on before we got together about 4 years ago. I've kept all of this under my hat bc we have a daughter who's 3 1/2 and have been trying to come to a better place w him but after seeing these things I have major doubts. Oh and he was mad at me yesterday so went out w friends and didn't come home until 9am
added details: I've been a STHM since the birth of our daughter so have no income and nothing saved. he's taken away all my friends and family live over 8 hrs away. i wish i could leave but its like im stuck

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Be upset, but don't jump to conclusions. It's best to just have a night to yourself, have a babysitter or a family member watch your kid for a few hours so you can just talk about where you both are in the relationship. If you are in different places and there is just no romantic feelings left then maybe it's time to think about going your own ways.

If I'm being honest, I would say that it sounds like you're just dragging out a break up for the sake of a child, which can end really badly, usually with a lot of anger and, speaking from experience (having been the child in a case like that), a lot of unnecessary pain for your child.
    If you are both unhappy, which it sounds like you are, it may be best to just go your separate ways and just be good friends for your child. From a child's perspective, it's better to see your parents being friendly, but not romantic, rather than have them fighting and yell because they are too frustrated or fed up with each other to even be in the same room.