LDR ex bf texts me asking how I'm doing?

My LDR ex contacted me after three weeks of no contact. He broke it off with me so why would he want to know how I'm doing and how should I respond? And does he simply want to know how I'm doing to make him feel better about himself or does he care about me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• This is hard to answer. My ex did the same thing, we ended up getting back together and soon after I found out he just sent me that because the girl he was trying to get with after me didn't like him back so he wanted to come back to me. Just be careful. Could mean many different things. Comes down to, can you live without him? if you can ignore him and move on.

• Oh no, I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm trying to move on and forcing myself to go out when I just want to be in bed all the time and it's hard! I didn't want him to message me at all. Back to healing! :)