After a break up, should I contact him or wait for him to contact me?

We have an on and off relationship, basically because he says he doesn't want a relationship. It hurts me, so we break up, but then after a week or so he comes back to me and we end up together again. We don't date other people and are exclusive. I think he doesn't know what he wants. It's now been 2 weeks after our last break up and I haven't heard from him. I really do miss him. Should I contact him or should I give him space? I want things between us to get better, and I want him to take the decision to BE with me. But on the other hand I don't want him to forget about me. I want to stay in his life. He knows I have feelings for him, and I think maybe he just decided to quit hurting me... But I want him so bad. What should I do, contact him or waiting for him to contact me?

01