How many break-ups have you faced until now? were most of it bad or good (Mutual)?

Well, the question is simple as above :)
I want to know the pattern of it in guys and girls.
thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The pattern? Every gender, race, religious background, etc. is going to have good and bad break ups. There's not going to be one who's worse than the other, etc.

All my break-ups have been mutual although one of them ended mutual and we decided to stay friends, she stopped talking to me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• just about all of my relationships have been long term since college. In most cases I have done the breaking up and have never stayed friends with them after. my hardest break up was my most recent one and he dumped me. I will never hear from him again. I miss his two little girls ages 5 and 7 and of course the dog. I think as we get older it becomes more difficult to loose a ex boyfriend/girl friend because we are not looking for a one night stand, but a partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero... I waited till I found the one guy I knew I wanted to be with... we were acquaintances before we started our relationship and went very slowly so I was sure he was the one... my BF has had like 5

0|1
    0|0
  • just the one=]
    I'm the one who did the dumping. only because i refuse to lead a guy on when i know it won't work out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Five, and only one relationship ended badly. I found out he was cheating on me so on and so forth, that is actually how I came across GaG. The other break ups were more mutual.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been in two serious relationships so two break ups. Both are bad. One was mutual while the other one was ended by me.

0|1
    0|0
  • none. but no put togethers either.

hmm if you break up to end it you should be able to put din to begin. bit it does not work out that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • 8 total and i dont even remember how many were bad. But none were like mutual

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been through 2 break ups. I'm 22. My first was a guy I was with through sixth form until I was 20. He broke up with me and it completely broke my heart. We then for back together a few months later and he broke it off again. It didn't hurt so much the second time. My second was last week, I really thought this guy was the one and he felt the same until a switch just flicked and he called it a day. I'm gutted I really am and we work together so it's very tough knowing I still feel that for him seeing him everyday. But hopefully it will get better for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • None as this is my first relationship, my boyfriend has had 4.

0|1
    0|0
  • A total of fucking zero.

0|1
    0|0
  • None, im with my 1st boyfriend for 4 years now

0|1
    0|0
  • 3 break ups. 2 were from me, 1 mutual.

0|1
    0|0
  • I broke up with one ex. I was also in a sort-of relationship with a guy for over a year (it was complicated), so if that counts as a relationship, then he broke things off with me. So, even I suppose.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been through 7 break ups (Only 3 boys though, I have a tendency to date someone multiple times). I'm with my 4th boyfriend and we've been together for about 5 months. I've broken up with someone twice, both times for a good reason and they were okay with it. The other 5 times I was being lied to for the reason of being broken up with, and to this day I don't know if it were the truth or they just got bored with me or something. Overall though, I've never been in a bad break up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure since i'm not sure if they can be called bfs, if they count then they'd be like five? And i don't think they were bad ones since they were more flings than actual relationships, i believe two or three were bad for me but got over quickly

0|1
    0|0
    • Then another was just bad for the guy since i kinda used him :/ and the fifth was bad at first for the both of us but now we are still very good friends, i don't have any contact with the others, and i'm currently dating someone, and sorry that i continued here i pressed the send button accidentally xD

What Guys Said 3

• 3 of them, one was because she moved, second one she met someone else but it wasn't bad as youd think, third was mutual

0|1
    0|0
  • never dated lol, I just want to see the results

0|2
    0|0
  • Never had a breakup because I've never been in a relationship. Girls always shy away from me because I'm ugly. I dress nice, drive a nice car, have a wealthy family but I'm ugly and that's a deal breaker to women.

1|1
    1|0
    • I'd disagree... my BF isn't the best looking guy... and he doesn't dress nice, has a worse car than me and doesn't come from a wealthy family... I love him for who he is... there is some chemistry we have that I can't explain... so trust me... you'll find the right girl when it's time... it's cliche.. never thought I'd find the one... but did at exactly the right place and the right time... it's like magic.

• Don't lose hope, she's out there somewhere :)

Recommended myTakes