I've been cheated on how to I move on and be calm before I screw up her world and pay the consequences for it?

I caught her deleted her from my life apparently she thinks she got away with it and blamed me for not trusting her, but she's busted. I need help on how to remain calm before I do something stupid. she has no way of contacting me. I hope Karma is real!

11

Most Helpful Girl

• you've already taken the first step by removing her from your life. hopefully now that she's gone, you'll slowly stop thinking about her and dwelling on it.
    What she did was horrible, and you have every right to be upset, but think of it this way- if you do something to attack her or make fun of her, then you end up looking like the bad guy. As long as you stay calm, she is the only one in the wrong.
    Try other things to let go of your anger. go for a run. scream into a pillow. write a letter that you will never send. they sound silly, but they really can help.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm exhausted.. lol

• it will certainly be hard to move on but i think if you take the "out of sight, out of mind" route you'll be less tempted to try to get back at her.

• I feel good today already. I feel like my wounds will heal for her she just put herself back in a situation with a guy that cheated on her.