Is it wrong to date / marry a divorced man if you are the cause of their divorce?

He married this woman that he thought would be the girl of his dreams but she turns out to be this horrible tyrannical dictator so now he wants to leave her. I pursued him when he was single and still available but he turned me down thinking that I wasn't as pretty or as smart as the other girls. Now she treats him like garbage and I think I'd have a chance with him.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I couldn't be with someone that previously viewed me "as not as pretty or smart". So I wouldn't date him anyway.

That said, as long as you wait 'til he's divorced then I don't see a moral issue with it.