Do you think people who cheat still live there partner?

My boyfriend cheated on me and it hurts. He lied to the girl he cheated with and said he wasn't in a relationship and etc... I broke up with him and he's been texting me ver since tryin to get back with. I'm confused. If he wants to act like he's single and now he is, why is he begging to be in a relationship?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is about making sacrifices for the other person. If they can't even sacrifice having sex with someone else then I would say that generally speaking they don't love the other person very much. They may enjoy your company and miss you if you go, but that isn't the same as love.

Even if they did love them, they clearly can't ever be trusted or respected the same way again. Trust and respect are at least as important as love in any relationship.