Do you believe in second chances?

If you were cheated on, do you think sometimes it's alright to give a second chance?
When can it be alright and when can't it? Or is it never alright to give a second chance when it comes to cheating in a relationship?

58

Most Helpful Girl

• It sure is hard to trust someone who has cheated on you. But it depends how he cheated on you and how much you like/love this person. If you think you can be able to give a second chance then do it, because you never know if you will ask for one someday (not necessarily for the same reasons).

But despite that, if you are willing to give this person a second chance don't make it too easy for him, make him work to gain your trust again, actions speak louder than words. If he is willing to spend time trying to change things and he shows it, then he might be genuinely sorry, but if he is not willing to put the effort then you should just move on. I hope for the best!