Is going through a girls phone the ultimate sign of betrayal. Even though they got caught fucking someone else?

Only went through her phone once after she got caught and I gave her a second chance

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why'd you give her a second chance when she did you wrong like that? She isn't worth your time if she did that to you. You deserve way better than her.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Personally, I don't think it's that big of a deal. Then again, I'm extremely open and comfortable with my boyfriend. I don't care if he goes through my phone because I have nothing at all to hide. I don't see the big deal in going through your S.O.'s phone. She could throw a fit and be justified in saying you don't trust her, but she gave you the reason to.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was trying to flip the situation and make it your fault. So only is she a cheater, but she is manipulative as well. Yeah going through her phone is shitty and you shouldn't be with someone if you don't trust them, but she did cheat so you weren't behaving entirely irrationally. Run far far away. What SHE did is the ultimate betrayal. Yours was just a bad judgement call.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your feeling the need to go through your girl's privacy then there is something going on with your relationships trust issues. I'd confront her and ask her to be honest that is the 1st chance and 2nd then check the phone but she also has to agree to it if she has nothing to hide then she should have no problem letting you go through her phone

0|0
    0|0
  • break up with her all together. You're worth more than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not ok to go throw someone's things. If u feel you have to. You should leave or she will.

0|0
    0|0
  • She cheated on you!
    In my opinion, you shouldn't be with her at all to even have the opportunity to go through her phone.
    She's obviously not trustworthy and you obviously don't trust her. Get out of this toxic relationship. It isn't a positive experience for either of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people view invasion of privacy very seriously.
    On the hand cheating is pretty much completely inexcusable.
    Anyways if you're going through her phone it hardly sounds like you're giving her a second chance.

1|0
    0|0
    • I gave her a second chance then got played in the way that we were never together. Do I really have to say a girl down and bring that up. Her excuse now is that she never cheated. But we spent everyday together for months and I treated her good

• It doesn't really sound like the two of you even trust each other at this point. It's noble of you to have given her a second chance but to be honest it doesn't sound like she's worth your time. I'm sorry to say but it might be best for both of you to just go your separate ways.

What Guys Said 4

• "Ultimate Sign of Betrayal"? Goodness you are dramatic. Heaven's no. It's pretty normal to want to look through everything and anything. Open door policy is smarter, easier, and honestly requires a higher moral standard anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you are a person and you feel the need to go through your significant other's personal belongings to determine if they're faithful or not, do the world a favour and break up. Too many relationships are built on forced-trust rather than earned-trust.

If you gave a girl a second chance after she cheated on you, you're crazy. Crazy - but a bigger man than I.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shouldn't be with her if you don't even trust her...

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking someone else is the ultimate sign of betrayal. See ya.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes