My sister asked me if she should walk in my ex's new girlfriend's wedding?

My ex of 3 1/2 years and I broke up last year after I found out he was cheating on me. He's getting married next year and he brought his gf around us. My ex asked my sister to see if she can get a job for his gf and she got a job with my sister. I have talked to his gf before and she seems like a sweet person. She asked my sister if she could walk in her wedding. My sister finds it weird and asked me because if I told her not to do it she wouldn't. I am not jealous of the gf in no way I feel she's too good for him. I did get hurt by what he did to me but I am glad it's over.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell her what you really feel. Follow your heart.

• As a sister I would have personally declined. I wouldn't do that to my sister. I told her it's up to her.

• Then you have done what you feel is right. And that is all that matters.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• As long as you/ur sis don't mind I dont see a prob with her walking in the wedding..

• Would you have personally declined.