Why do guys seem to move faster than girls?

Usually girls consider giving it months to maybe a year or 2 before beginning a new relationship especially if their older relationship was a long term one. However, guys seem to move on or get a new partner as quickly as a month after.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• it's kinda natural. Look think about it this way, if there was 1 man and 1000 women left in the world, humanity would survive. However, if there was 1 woman and 1000 men left in the world, humanity would surely die. In biology class, i learned that females have to dedicate more resources to an offspring and a potential mate. Males have no such responsibility and just GRUNT and move on.

• And that actually sounds terrible! But I can understand the Biological aspect of it however

• The downside is that men are disposable. Men fight in wars and hunt because it doesn't matter if they die, as long as a few strong ones live.

Sure, its nice to be the bull, but the other 10 bulls who lost... not so much.

• oh yeah, that is pretty bad... teehhee, i didn't realize it but it was always weird for me how men slightly outnumber women yet they're the ones always killing each other... But it's a shame that some women get abused you know?