Will my ex-boyfriend eventually come back to me?

My ex-boyfriend and I broke up about a week and a half ago. We dated for about 4 months, and spent literally almost every day with eachother. He tells me his feelings have changed, and there's nothing that will fix it. Is he being honest, or is he putting up a front? Is it possible that he will come back to me if I just cut off all communications whatsoever?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Please read the book "Why Men Love Bitches". It's great!

Do you believe that when one door closes, many more open? Please do not get fixated on this guy. He is who he is. I know this is harder said than done (and believe me we've all had to go through the pain of rejection), but focus on yourself. Take good care of yourself, enjoy hobbies, time out with friends, make new friends online. Anything to get your mind off of this guy. You cannot predict whether he will come back or not. As much as you don't know why he broke if off. The more you take care of yourself, the more desirable you become. So it's a win-win situation.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE