My ex boyfriend is acting weird. Does he still have feelings?

We have been trying to hang out as friends recently... its been about 3 weeks since we broke up and we are in the same friend group at a tiny college where we are both students.

Last night I asked him to hang out (my firs time initiating a hangout alone since we broke up) and we ended up hanging out for 2 hours which was great. When I was texting him about hanging out, he was super eager and would send me another text if I took too long to respond. Then we hung out in his room.

It was great, we had a lot of fun and giggles and it almost felt normal. His body was facing mine the whole time and we were having a blast. he's also been paying a lot of attention to me recently. Last night before I left his room, he started playing music about not getting over people and singing lyrics about not being able to get over someone. Then I randomly said I needed to go for other plans.
And the other day he kept looking at me and leaning towards me when hanging out in a friend's room. He also has been looking at me a lot at meals and pays a lot of attention to what I am saying and passes lighters/bowls to me slowly touching my hand
He also has now been texting me back SUPER fast and excited, sometimes texts me to relay messages to my friends, will sit next to me at places...

so if I want HIM back what do I do?

96

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl, it`s pretty obvious he wants you back, but he is just having problems with it. Don`t reject him, that will only make him feel worse. Let him tell you that he still cares about you! Who knows, maybe you get back together! ;D

Also, you seem scared with getting back together with him. I don`t know what happened between you and don`t want to meddle, but I think you should give him a second chance. :)

• He broke up with me because he said I "wasn't the one" but I REALLY want him back. I just don't know how to go about doing it, and I want to make sure he wants me back first.

• In that case, as I said up there, he seems to want you back! I can`t explain it to you, but if he listens to you, gazes into your eyes, tries to touch your hand gently, it`s obvious he wants you back and still loves you! I`m guessing he was mad or depressed when he said you are not the one because now he has "suddenly" changed his mind, you know what I mean? :D

Just give each other a second chance! You won`t regret it! :)

• you should pm me :)