I miss him so much! Should I expect him to come back?

I've been going nuts for almost a week now ever since me and him broke up! I miss him like CRAZY!!! I don't know if he's going to come back or not, but some part of me hopes he does. The other part of me hopes he doesn't. I just wish things could go back to normal. Has anyone ever been through something like this, where the guy ends up coming back to them?

• Thinks he will eventually come back?
  • Thinks he won't come back at all?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• everything happens for a reason so remember that.
    if u feel that u miss him and u miss what u had maybe he's feeling the same way? maybe not , communication is key. if u ignore and he ignores life moves on. so knock on his door in anyway if u get a positive reply great if not u get ur closure and move on.

im going through a different scenario but basically its off with my gf and its been a week now and i usually try to patch things up but had enough of her actions so im not contacting for her to change her ways , i love her and do want her and i know she does too. sometimes i dont go back for a reason im not happy about and i need things to change in order for things to be great and survive the future

hope u get what u want :~)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you!!!

• Everything happening for a reason? That's such a tired and superficial argument. What reason was there when an infant is stillborn? When a soldier gets blown up by an IED? There's no reason. Shit happens and you just have to learn from it the best you can.